Saturday, January 28, 2012

What To Say To Your Ex To Get Him Back - Use Mouth-Watering Words And Get Him Back

If you have recently broken up with your boyfriend, you are more likely concerned about "what to say to your ex to get him back." The first words following a breakup, are very important, either they push your boyfriend further away, or get him to want you back. Either you use the correct words and soften your boyfriend's heart or give him another excuse to let you go off.

Never underestimate the power of the words; they are the more efficient tool that can sink deep in your boyfriend's heart. When you mingle the words with your soft voice, you have got the talent to melt his heart without even lifting a finger.

As Words

What to say when you apologize:

If you are the person who first broke up, then you have to admit your fault and apologise. Do not see the apology as a weak move; on the contrary, this will boost your boyfriend confidence in you. Here is what to say to apologize: "I am really sorry; I didn't mean to hurt you, because you do not deserve that, but at that moment, I was emotionally full, and I failed to control my emotions, please accept my apology"

What to say when you want him back:

Well,this is a crucial step where you must avoid at all cost using the sentence "I love you." Even though this may sound different to what you have led to believe, but using the word "Love" won't give the results you crave. What you should do is to convey the desire to get him back through your actions, what this means is that you need to show him that you do care about him without coming across as a needy person.

Here is what to say to him:" I know; I have hurt your feelings. You may be angry at me, but know that not a single day passes, without me spending hours recalling the funny moments and the happy days, we had together, and I wish if we only could get back together and make our lives full of joyful moments."

At this point, you have pushed the right buttons, just leave everything at that and do not push further, let him ponder your words, give him space and time to feel the void you are creating in his life. If you act smart and soft, there is no good reason you won't get your ex back.

What To Say To Your Ex To Get Him Back - Use Mouth-Watering Words And Get Him Back

No comments:

Post a Comment